Heart Saver Program
At Khidmah we believe in being prepared for any situations that may arise. This is why we are not only training our entire professional workforce as Emergency Responders but also now offering courses to our residents and clients.
In partnership with Safety First medical services, a training center that is recognized by the Health Authority Abu Dhabi (HAAD) and affiliated with the American Heart Association (AHA), Khidmah is now offering courses from our dedicated team of Medical Professional trainers.
Our courses includes First Aid and CPR / AED for patients with a mixture of theory and practical exercises to give participants the skill set required not only dealing with first aid response but also in how to deal critical cases and manage an emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services (EMS) arrives
The course outline includes:
- Course Introduction
- Classroom-based (instructor and video, with skills conducted throughout)
- Skills Development
- Review the first aid steps for medical emergencies.
- Breathing problems, chest pain & heart attack, fainting, diabetes, stroke, & seizures.
- Heimlich maneuver.
- Review the first aid steps for injury emergencies.
- Bleeding, mouth injuries, shock, broken bones, sprains & bruises, burns & electrocution.
- Review the first aid steps for environmental emergencies.
- Bites & stings, temperature-related emergencies & poison emergencies.
- Administration of an epinephrine pen.
- CPR and Chest Compression
- CPR and Rescue Breathing
- Finding and Assessing the problem and risk factors
- Automated External Defibrillator
- Child and infant CPR are also included
- Practical Assessment
- Written Exam
Khidmah also specializes in infant First Aid and CPR courses for parents and nannies. Certificate is valid for 2 years.
To participate in the course, please download and complete the First Aid Training Application Form